Easy Italian Chicken – Clean, Paleo, and Quick
As much as I enjoy cooking, I have a tendency of getting the “I don’t wanna cook” bug on busy weeknights. We all struggle with it so here’s a recipe that couldn’t be any easier! With only 5 ingredients and hands-off cooking in the oven, this just might become a regular in your house as it has become in ours. Warning: if you don’t like lemon, this dish isn’t for you. If you love lemon, you’ll LOVE this one! Serve with quinoa or rice and don’t forget to pour some of the flavorful juice on top.
my review here Easy Italian Lemon Chicken Thighs
- 2-3 pounds Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 lemons (1 sliced + 2 juiced or 1 cup lemon juice)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (400 for high altitude).
- Prepare lemon juice and slices. Dice onions.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, onions and seasoning.
- Layer thighs in baking dish and pour oil/juice mix over chicken then top with lemon slices.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until chicken is cooked.